silicone membrane sheet is generally non-reactive, stable, and resistant to extreme environments and temperatures from -55 °C to +250 °C while still maintaining its useful properties. silicone rubber membrane sheet temperature tolerance maintains a lack of brittleness below freezing and excellent tolerance of temperatures in excess of 150 °C (302 °F).Due to these properties and its ease of manufacturing and shaping, vacuum forming silicone sheet is used in woodworking and solar laminator and can be found in a wide variety of products.
[Silicone Membrane Specifications]
Width: 1-4m Thickness: 1mm 2mm 3mm 4mm
[Normal Silicone Rubber Sheet Specification (mm)]
Max Length: Unlimited Max Width: 1000 mm, 1200 mm
Max Thickness: 20 mm Min Thickness: 0.1mm
1. Specific use for hot stamping and vacuum press.
2. Heat resistance can reach 250 centigrade
3. Hardness can be customized
4. High temperature resistance
5. corrosion resistance
6. anti-aging performance
7. non-toxic, tasteless
8. elasticity, insulation
9. environmental protection
Application or usage:
1. silicone rubber membrane sheet used as gaskets, seals, o-rings, washer.
2. silicone membrane 40 shore can be used in low and high temperature from -60 °C to +250°C.
3. silicone membrane for vacuum press is used for industrial area.
4. silicone membrane for solar laminator
1. Pre-order negotiation, including items, quantity, specific package reauirement if you have.
2. PI confirmation, including specifications, prices, payment account, shipping cost & agent etc.
3. Payment confirmation.
4. Shipping arrangement, packages will be under strict inspection.
5. Shipment will be made officially, and customers be informed.
If you are interested in our vacuum forming press silicone rubber membrane sheet roll for woodworking and solar laminator, welcome to buy the quality and durable products made in China from our factory. As one of the leading China manufacturers and suppliers in this field, we will offer you cheap price and satisfactory service. Get the free sample from us now.
We're Here to Help